Meet the Ultralytics Team

Hey everyone!

My name is Kalen Michael. I am a Web Developer and my focus is all things web related at Ultralytics.

I am currently working on the Ultraltyics HUB web version. This includes developing a frontend user interface for our cloud based tools, converting YOLOv5 to run on our web servers, managing our database and storage, securing our servers and handling the connections required from the Ultralytics pip package and mobile apps.

I also manage the implementation of our public website and other general server and DNS requirements.

I love coding! I started when I was only 12 years old and haven’t stopped since then. I code for fun and I can’t imagine a day that I would stop coding entirely. There is something about the constant challenges and unrivaled opportunity to express creativity that just makes it impossible for me to quit.

Ask me about anything web related!

4 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:! I’m Glenn Jocher, YOLOv5 author and Ultralytics founder.

I founded Ultralytics in 2014 to lead the United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) antineutrino analysis efforts, culminating in the miniTimeCube experiment and the world’s first ever Global Antineutrino Map published in Nature.

A deeper realization of the profound particle physics mysteries that evade us led me to Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) as the best solution for mankind to exceed the limits of our own minds and one day truly understand the universe and our place in it.

Today I’m driven to build the world’s best vision AI as a building block to a future AGI, and YOLOv5 :rocket: our current best effort in the space!

4 Likes

Hi all!

I am Talia Bender and I do marketing here at Ultralytics :rocket:I am originally from the US but I have been living in Spain for more than two years. I received my BS in Marketing from North Carolina State University and MSc in Marketing from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.

These days my focus has been on ramping for delivery of our exciting new product, Ultralytics HUB, to you guys! My focus includes everything from campaign planning to inbound & outbound comms to SEO to content creation to strategic prep work and beyond. I can’t wait for you guys to see Ultralytics HUB when we launch and am excited for you to be part of the community.

I love getting to work with the amazing Ultralytics team to develop and deliver cool products to you.

See you around!

4 Likes